Advanced Course - Therapy Level
Two Week (Ten Day) Training Course + Four Seminars
(dates for seminars will be determined during training)
Tuition: $2,250.00 (includes all materials for second year)
- Prerequisite: Successful completion of all requirements of the Basic Course – Teaching/Practitioner Level.
- Attendance at all Advanced Course Classroom Lectures – 100 hours minimum
- Attendance at the four LEAD Advanced Course Seminars
- Attendance at one professional conference
- Five observations (demonstration lessons)
- Two Book Reports, Case Study
- *Daily teaching of student(s) or group(s) to acquire supervised clinical teaching hours (Group instruction counts as one session)
- Practicum Project is to be completed by the end of the second year of training.
- Exit Exam
*The Therapist Level requires a minimum of 700 teaching hours including teaching hours accrued during first year of training. The therapist must have a minimum of 3 therapy situations and teach in the advanced portion of the curriculum while fulfilling clinical teaching hours.
CEU’s are required at all levels after certification.