Basic Introductory Course - Teaching/Practitioner Level
Two Week (Ten Day) Training Course + Four Seminars
(dates for seminars will be determined during training)
Tuition: $2,500.00 (includes all materials for first year)
- Prerequisite: A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in education or related field
- Attendance at all Basic Course Classroom Lectures – 100 hours minimum
- Attendance at the four LEAD Basic Course Seminars
- Attendance at one professional conference
- Five observations (demonstration lessons)
- Nine months minimum for completion
- Two Book Reports, Case Study
- *Daily teaching of student(s) or group(s) to acquire supervised clinical teaching hours (Group instruction counts as one session)
- Practicum Project is to be completed by the end of the first year of training.
- Exit exam
*Teaching/Practitioner Level requires a minimum of 100 teaching hours with daily lessons which last a minimum of 45 minutes.
CEU’s are required at all levels after certification.